RULES:1. You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.My 10 facts
1. I love games, cartoons and comics.
2. Uruguay is my own personal hell.
3. I enjoy walking everywhere.
4. I'm a loner >:]
5. I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.
6. I'm about to graduate from art school.
7. I have no idea what I'm doing.
8. I'm very quiet, I barely talk...
9. I enjoy playing sports, reading and sitting in the sun, but I don't do any of those things very often...
10. I'm a vegetarian.
Do you believe in fairies?
Heck Yeah!What are you most afraid of?
I really like trees, especially the really big ones like the Red Woods :3
What store could you spend lots of money in?
Any store that sells art supplies, video games, computer parts
Artist/Game Developer, working with a small team of awesome people
What movie/book/game would you want to live in?
This question is evil, how can you ask me to choose
but If I had to pick it probably be either Adventure Time or ShadowRun...
What's your scariest story?
Twas a bright sunny school day, when suddenly a big snow storm hit! School was let out early and I had to walk home, but I didn't have a jacket, boots or gloves. when I left the snow was just starting to stick to the ground, but halfway home the snow was piling up to about two feet. I had to trudge through it, soaking my feet. I was freezing my butt off and I still had a long way to go. As the wind picked up, the visibility dropped, soon in every direction there was a white abyss. Then out of no where a SUV swerves off the icy road into a utility pole, luckily it didn't hit me. Eventually I reached my house, pulled out the key to open the door, but my fingers were numb and clumsy. I thought I was gonna freeze right outside my house
After about ten minutes of fumbling with the keys (and lots of cursing) I manage to fit the key to the lock and open the door! Hurrah! I had survived the snow storm
with all my fingers and toes intact
Are you good with directions?
No, I'm bad at giving them and bad at receiving them. I usually have to write them down and thoroughly analyze them, it's not because I don't remember them, I totally do, I just get paranoid that I might mix something up. Yup I over think some things
What are your top three characteristics in your opinion?
I'm a good listener, I'm a fast learner, and punctual (in real life, not on the internet, I still owe a bunch of people art trades :U)
Who would you want to see in concert?
Probably The Postal Service or Belle and Sebastian.
I Bestow this burden onto and any one else who may volunteer!
1. If you were a sandwich which kind of sandwich would you be?
2. who are your favorite Artists?
3. In your opinion what is art?
4. If you could go anywhere where would you go?
5. What would you do if the internet dies?
6. Favorite animated cartoon character?
7. Favorite Food?
8. If you could have ONE super power, which would you choose?
9. Favorite board game?
10. Do you watch TV?